Welcome to the SINA Village. The only real traditional and authentic accommodation in Uganda. Sleep in huts like Ugandans have been doing since hundreds of years.
- peaceful, scenic and clean environment just 45min outside of Kampala
- be part of our Social Innovation Academy (SINA) community and engage in innovative projects, learn new concepts, see our plastic bottle houses, flooring from egg shells, roofs from car tires and many more.
- We promise that you will leave the SINA village inspired!
- Suitable for groups up to 30 people for conferences, trainings and workshops
- The Main Hall (up to 300 people) is available as an event space
- Additional 5 rooms can be available as workshop rooms.
- SINA catering is available, affordable fees according to needs but full board with diverse meals go between 12 to 15 USD per person per day, including two coffee breaks